lundi 20 janvier 2014

Boundaries of my ethical convictions



When is the right time to put my conscience to sleep? When should I give up on my dreams and face the reality? I knew this moment would arrive sooner or later. Being my b&b project in standby for the moment I started to look for a job. I first made a list of places and companies for which I would actually like to work, companies with a soul and on human scale. I am not aiming to big job positions, I would like something normal, to earn just enough to cover my rent and carry on with my project. Whenever I send a cv I am under the impression of sending it into the "ether", I can see it «travelling» trough the bits of my computer and vanishing into thin air. 

Am I asking too much ? Do I need spectacular, unbelievable skills to work at the checkout of an organic supermarket ? Or to work in a museum bookshop? Maybe I haven't worked hard enough. Maybe to get where l would like to be l will have to start going through want l do not like to do.   


Will they? Will amazing things really happen? I do not know...today I feel less optimistic...From tomorrow I will start to send my cv to the high street enemies...

Wish me good luck. 

I will hold my breath and find myself a job. Not matter who's going to hire me..I know that I will give the 100% of me..

I will be like they want me to be: 


  • hardworking 
  • organized
  • with a helpful attitude
  • team focused
  • creative
  • with a positive attitude
  • smiling
  • reliable
  • with excellent customers care skills


Will I be able to smile  even when l will throw away food at the 
end of the day? or when I will sell clothes produced in 
Bangladesh  in  l do not know which circumstances..


I will be all of that...but without my heart in it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire