jeudi 16 janvier 2014

Rome wasn't built in a day



Here I am. Since the last post many things happened in my life in London.

First very important piece of information: we DID find a house!

It happened all very quickly. It is smaller than what we were looking for but our time was running out and we really liked it. On the 4th of November with 1000 doubts in our minds we signed the renting agreement and moved out from our Willesden studio. We managed to move out by public transports in several journeys by bus, underground, overground and on foot!!

Lately I have travelled a lot... I am ashamed of my carbon footprint this year..but I have made it and I have tried to do it in the most eco-friendly way possible.

By the end of 2013 I managed to move to England, find a house and very important and not easy to realise I brought my dogs here in London. It was such an adventurous thing to do but I did it.

During my house hunting period my dogs were in Italy. My parents kindly offered to look after while l was sorting out all my house problems in London. So as soon as the renting issue was done I went back to Italy to collect my monsters.

From England to Italy we travelled by train and for the journey back:
from Rimini to Torino by train,
from Torino to Lyon we found a ride through the website blablacar.com. We travelled by car, a very nice and interesting trip with Cyril!

Once in France we waited some days. Perfect time to spend with my lovely friends in Lyon and on the 24th of November we took a TGV from Lyon to Paris. From Paris we took a ride with a very nice Franco-Austalian couple and got to London really late the night. 

Thanks to the site Blablacar we managed to spend much less money, to get to know nice new people and to share a car ride reducing our carbon footprint.

Since then we are making our marks in the new house and the our neighborhood, Camden Town.










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire